BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life, and all of its crap

I am so sick and tired of people not taking me seriously. Just because I am funny doesn't mean I have no right to respect. Why can't people just understand that I have a very high intelligance if anything, higher than theirs' and yet nobody can take me seriously. Can't you all learn not to be so rude. Did it ever occur to you that I have feelings? Well, I do and nobody is giving me credit for ANYTHING! I give good advice, someone else gives lousy advice and gets a pat on the back, what the heck. Why don't I get any recognition for anything. And why does life have to suck so fricken much...just kill me now, not literally! ttyl, i dont know why you care though.

1 comments:

AprilGarden said...

uhhhh.... I think those were rhetorical questions so I shall simply respond by saying "HI! :)!!!!" :D